We Encourage Everyone To Be Safe. At Cronin Automotive,
Our Highest Priority Is The Health And Safety Of Both Our Employees And Customers.
Our Service Department Will Remain Open As An Essential Business Adhering To The Ohio Department Of Health And Safety Guidelines. We Will Be Able To Accommodate A Vehicle Purchase Online Or Over The Phone.
We Have Activated The Following Protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of the sanitizing of all surfaces.
- We have increased our hand sanitizing stations within our stores.
- We have implemented a NO HAND SHAKE POLICY. Warm verbal greetings only.
- All of our employees have been told to stay home if sick. Those at work must practice social distancing, frequent hand washing, and actively disinfecting common areas.
- We monitor all updates from the CDC and we are implementing changes as they occur.
- We have valet pick up/drop off service for repair and recall work.
- We have added exclusive service hours for seniors 60+ from 12:00 noon to 1:00pm Monday through Friday.
We Encourage You To Call Us With Any Questions You May Have.
We Will Get Through This Together.